I am sad for you guys. It totally sucks when a friend moves away. The good thing is, you will be able to keep in touch and watch her family through blogging.
oh yah and thank you so much for the goodies they came in so handy and those coloring books were the biggest hit!! They actually saved me quite a few times with REECE thanks!!
3 comments:
I am sad for you guys. It totally sucks when a friend moves away. The good thing is, you will be able to keep in touch and watch her family through blogging.
i know it was sad and hard to leave. SO SO SO hard. I know it's right though so i guess everything will work out!!
I miss ya already!
oh yah and thank you so much for the goodies they came in so handy and those coloring books were the biggest hit!! They actually saved me quite a few times with REECE thanks!!
Post a Comment